Thursday, July 15, 2010

I heart dreads

I dunno when it happened, but I've recently realized that I've got a thing for fine men with dreads. And even if a guy is not so fine, I'll still be in awe over some nice, well-maintained locs. I do remember the first guy I found attractive with dreads. His name was Thomas (I think...) and he was a graphic designer at my first "real" job. He was sexy even when he cut his dreads, but he had the nicest, neatest locs ever. Just the right thickness, and somehow he kept a lil sheen on 'em. He was dreamy.

Anyway, my new friend has gorgeous locs as well, and although he's handsome anyway, I'd be lying if I didn't say his hair is what first got my attention (quickly followed by his smile & his singing). Since he was acting shy and wouldn't take a picture for the blog, I got a bunch of pix from different sites of hot guys with dreads. And yeah, most of them are hot & half naked, thanks to hotchocolatefinder.com. (What can I say? They had the majority of Google pix that came up!)










Good look, guys. Very good look. Two thumbs up! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. i realized i love me some dudes with locs, too.
    or natural hair,
    in general.
    even before i went natural,
    i unknowingly liked guys with natural hair.
    yummy!

    ReplyDelete