Thursday, January 14, 2010

I've Got Coconut Oil!

Now can someone tell me what to do with it?


Hello, hello! Last week I signed up to receive a free sample of Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil so that I could do my first product review. I expected some travel-sized bottle to arrive in the mail. Instead, today I got this huge jar! I'm excited because this means I not only get to try it out on my hair, but my skin as well. From what I've been reading, pure coconut oil is beneficial to hair, nails, skin, and aids in weight loss as well. Since it is pure coconut oil, it should be okay to ingest, but I'll definitely double & triple check that before I do. Anyway, just wanted to share! Product review coming soon!

Oh yeah, if you have any recipes or ways you use coconut oil, please share! Y'all know I'm new to this so any and all help is greatly appreciated! Just send it to ToriDBlogs@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. i add a lil bit to my conditioners and lotions...works well with EVOO for an oil rinse or hot oil treatment.(will need to add some other oil as well).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, hadn't thought about a hot oil treatment! I'll be trying that too. I added some to my lotion and it is working wonders... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll send you some natural recipes that I havent tried. *wink*

    ReplyDelete