Thursday, January 7, 2010

BC Coming Soon!

Possibly....

I think.


I have three dates in mind that I'm looking at, but I have a length goal in mind too, so it may depend on whichever happens first. Since I'll be hitting 25 this year & that's a number of major importance to me, I was thinking of doing it on my birthday (May 15 in case you wanna start shopping for a present LOL). Then there is the cruise that I'll be going on in June. I really don't want to be dealing with hair considering the drunken debauchery fun I plan on getting into. Or I could put it off until July when I hit the one-year mark...

But then there's the length issue. Right now I'm looking at about two inches of newgrowth, with my hair at about 7" long. I'd really like to have 5" left once I cut the perm-- simply cuz I really think my face is too fat for anything shorter & I want to be able to play around with it some. I'm not sure if I'll be able to reach that goal by any of the dates I mentioned.

At any rate, I'll be doing the BC this year. I'm excited... and very very nervous! I'll try not to chicken out!


For those of you who transitioned from relaxed to natural hair, how long did you go before the BC? Or did you BC at all? For those that are still transitioning, do you have a set time or length in mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment