Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Has My Hair Stopped Growing?!

Seriously, it looks like it's not budging an inch. I know, I know, I just got this cut about four weeks ago... but I'm ready for it to start growing! So far it looks like I've got the same little bit of new growth that I had when I first posted a pic of my hair. I'm tempted to start experimenting with some of those products that claim to make your hair grow, but I'm a little apprehensive since I am admittedly not a "hair person" (i.e., I dunno what I'm doing). Plus my aunt/hairdresser says that they don't work anyway.

What say you? Have you used any of these creams, shampoos, oils, etc. that claim to promote hair growth? Did they work? Help a sista out. I'm still not quite used to having short hair!!

2 comments:

  1. I've been permless for about 2 going on three months.
    Last summer I was going natural and I had my hair corn rolled and that made my hair grow so I haven't used any products.
    My scalp needs oil and I don't usually oil it so if my hair isn't growing it'd be for that reason.
    since you just got a cut it may take you some time, everyone's have doesn't process the same way.
    I have lots of new growth and I haven't had my hair straightened in a month so I don't know how long it is.
    But, I'm getting my hair braided seeking to see length soon just like you.
    I shan't do the big chop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to break down and get braids. I didn't want to because it takes too long. I would get antsy before they finished. But I've been hearing that they may be the best choice since it'll basically give me a chance to leave my hair alone & let it grow. We'll see about all that.

    I'm with you on the BC! I just can't do it!

    ReplyDelete