Monday, February 8, 2010

Random Thoughts on Hair & Beauty

I'm ready to BC now... but what will HWHNT pull on?! LOL One thing that is making me less apprehensive about the BC is that I am seeing soooo many beautiful pix of black women after they do it as opposed to not so great pictures. And considering my own awesome beauty (yeah I'm a bit cocky today) I should be fine!

I can't wait for my hair to be all big & billowy, like my own personal cloud of cool.

OMG I'm trying to oil my scalp and I can't even part my hair! Ouch!!
My hair is in dire need of moisture. I gotta find something that will keep it from getting so dry so quickly! Nothing I've tried seems to last, and I just don't have time to oil my hair every day.

Gawd I miss my wrap! I mean, my wrap was something SERIOUS! But I guess you really can't have your cake and eat it too, huh? Can't have a fiya fro and silky tresses on the same head... Dah well....

My cousin Shari BC'd over the weekend and it looks adorable on her! I'm jealous lol

If you are not on Twitter, get on there! I have found so much useful information, as well as style tips & tutorials, blogs, makeup and jewelry by using the trending topic #naturalhair

I wish I'd been better in chemistry and A&P so I'd know what the big deal is with "cones," mineral oil, etc. I keep reading that all of this stuff is bad but it's always been fine by me... I guess I could look it up.... (yeah I know, I'm being lazy)

I finally ordered Thank God I'm Natural today! Sooo excited; I can't wait for it to get here so I can soak in all it's natural, booky goodness (I'm a bit of a bibliophile, don't judge me! lol)



Okay, battery's low & charger is at work. Guess that means it's bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment